California Family Council is thrilled to once again partner with our national allies at the March for Life in Washington, DC, to host the California March for Life for the third consecutive year! Please join us on Monday, March 6 the Sacramento Capitol Building as we take a bold stand for our unborn brothers and sisters.
“The March for Life is delighted to again partner with the California Family Council for the third annual California March for Life. Heartbreakingly, California has some of the most wide open abortion laws in the nation, and the recent passage of Proposition 1 has enshrined the right to unrestricted, late-term, taxpayer funded elective abortions into California’s constitution. Now more than ever, we need every person to witness and advocate for life affirming policies that support the inherent dignity of both mom and baby, born and unborn.” Jeanne Mancini, President of March for Life Education and Defense Fund
“California Family Council is excited to partner with local, state, and national allies to bring the March for Life back to Sacramento for the third consecutive year. In light of the Dobbs Supreme Court Decision, it is more important than ever for peaceful pro-lifers to boldly advocate for the humanity of our preborn brothers and sisters. We urge every Californian to join us in person and in prayer on the steps of the Capitol Monday, March 6, for the 2023 California March for Life!” Jonathan Keller, President, The California Family Council
This year’s California March for Life begins at 12 PM, followed by a peaceful march around the Capitol at 1 PM.
SPEAKERS FOR THE 2023 CALIFORNIA MARCH FOR LIFE INCLUDE:
- Allie Beth Stuckey, Host of BlazeTV podcast, Relatable
- Felicia Pricenor, March for Life Vice President of Government Affairs
- Jonathan Keller, President of The California Family Council
- Lila Rose, Founder and President of Live Action
- Catherine Hadro, Founding Host of EWTN Pro-Life Weekly & EWTN News Contributor
- Dawn Hughes, Chief Executive Officer, Obria Medical Clinics
- Heidi Matzke, Executive Director of Alternatives Pregnancy Center and Federalist Society Contributor.
- Jennifer Milbourn- Vacuum Aspiration Abortion Survivor – Abortion Survivor’s Network
- California Assemblyman Jim Patterson, District 8, Fresno
Jonathan Alexandre, Attorney and Senior Counsel for Governmental Affairs for Liberty Counsel will sing the National Anthem.
The night before the March, California Family Council will host our 20th Anniversary Gala at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento, just steps from the Capitol. Find out more at CaliforniaFamily.org/Gala!