Advancing God’s Design for
Life, Family, & Liberty
Church, Capitol, & Culture
God’s people living as principled citizens of both heaven and earth:
- Inform and Educate Californians on public policy issues. CFC’s perspectives are founded upon a worldview derived from biblical truth, confirmed by objective social science research.
- Provide Media Interviews and Commentary on cultural and legislative issues, for radio and television news shows, newspapers, and online social media. CFC also produces legislative alerts and cultural updates, distributing them through multiple media channels.
- Analyze Legislation pertaining to the protection of life, strengthening family bonds, and upholding religious liberty in California. CFC informs and educates, and our sister organization, California Family Alliance, carries out the work of motivating people to action.
- Build Coalitions with societal leaders to promote public policies for the common good. Forming relationships with community and religious leaders is essential in order for them to trust in CFC’s resources and strategies for action.
- Coordinate Strategic Plans through deliberate collaboration, creating a united team for successful campaigns, from multiple local, state, and national groups.
Board of Directors
Pastor Dave Sawkins – Chairman
Brian Pharris – Vice Chairman
Kelly Dunagan – Treasurer
Phil Kell – Secretary
Dr. John Whiffen
California Family Council
PO Box 7937
Fresno, CA 93747
866-866-7993 | Info@CaliforniaFamily.org
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 866-866-7993
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Unless otherwise specified, all donations are final, unrestricted, and non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped.
Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon by the seller at the time of purchase. If an item is lost during shipping, the total cost of item, including shipping, will be refunded to the buyer by the seller. Shipping costs may double if shipping internationally. If an item is damaged during shipping, seller will not be held responsible.
Items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on complaint. If an item is damaged during shipping, a replacement item will be sent free of charge. If an item is unsatisfactory, a written explanation is needed before the item may be considered for a refund. Buyer must take into account the description of the item before requesting a refund. If the item matches the description by the seller and the buyer is unsatisfied, seller is not responsible for refund. Exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis.
An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
Any complaints about items or sellers may be sent to our support team:firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-866-7993. There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually, and the seller will be in contact as well.
The seller is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the item. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility. These terms and conditions are subject to change.