1. Pray for an end to abortion.
Jeremiah 1:5 – “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.
2. Pray for the families and friends of any women facing unplanned pregnancy’s.
Galatians 6:1-2 – “Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are
spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.”
3. Pray for all those who work at Planned Parenthood, and any other facility that provides abortions.
Acts 26:18 – “‘To open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and
from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a
place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’”
4. Pray for the Church.
James 4:17 – “So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.”
5. Pray for California and our state government.
Romans 13:4 – “For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.”
6. Pray about how God may call you to be involved with this issue.
Romans 12:2 – “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”